Tuesday, April 8, 2008
... Still Seaching
So today is the first day of the rest of my life! I am having a pretty positive outlook on this job hunting, but honestly, I can't remember the last time I have filled out a job application! I have had "hook ups" at all the jobs that I have had since Inwest, which was 2002!!! I am going out of my comfort zone and looking for a job out of the real estate market which will be super good considering the market right now! Hopefully there is something out there that I will love doing! I am still feeling bad about not hearing from anyone I work with, but I guess it's better, I would probably start crying if I heard from them! Loosing your job is emotional, I never realized how attached to the people and schedule I became. Anyway... still, if anyone hears of any good jobs, let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You always have such a positive attitude. You're darling Jenny. Good Luck on the search. You could always throw boxes at FedEx.
I'm sorry to hear about your job lose hun. I'll miss seeing you when we come in. :( Good luck with whatever you find!
Oh my gosh Jenny. I'm so sorry. That just sucks. Well if I hear of anything I will let you know. By the way did you know that Sara is pregnant. I just found out last weekend. So fun.
Post a Comment