What were you doing 10 years ago?
At 14, I was in 8th grade at this time, probably in Math class. I had a boyfriend, Aaron Campbell. My best friends were Linzi, Lacie and Sara. We lived in a duplex on Kenwood Street, across the street from the Bell's.
List 5 things on your "to do" list:
Tanning
Gym
Vacuum
Dust
Clean up doggy poop
Name your favorite snack:
Hhhhummm...
Fav? I would have to say something I can never turn down would be Cheesecake!
What would you do with a BILLION DOLLARS?
That is easy! I would by my mom a house and a car, probably my brothers too (and their wives), I would by me a couple houses around the world so we could travel, and since after spending all that money, I would still have some left over, Austin and I would do whatever we wanted!
List 3 bad habits:
I bite my nails
I am very OCD about certain things
I tend to hold grudges
List 6 places you have lived:
SugarHouse
South Salt Lake
Murray
Midvale
Ventura, CA (with Dad)
Boise, ID (with Dad)
List the jobs you have had, in order:
J. Loyola Hair Salon
Subway
Olive Garden
Old Navy
Inwest Title
Security Title
Surety Title
Barbary Coast
List 5 things people DON'T know about you:
I don't know what people do and don't know about me...
1-I hate it when my eyebrows get brushed backwards
2-I know I say it, but i dislike it when people say "I can't" without trying.
3-I am afraid to grow up, afraid of the responsibility of marriage, kids...
4-I am a shopoholic! I get ideas on what I need to do to make this or that "better" and will have to buy something to make it how I want it, that is why I NEED that Billion!
5-I am an addict. I LOVE reality TV, bachlor, deal or no deal, biggest loser... all I watch.
Ok... so this requires a "tag", mine will be... Annalisa, Laura and Dana! Have fun ladies!
1 comment:
Cute answers. I should of tagged you. Any luck with the job hunt yet. I will keep my eyes open.
Post a Comment