So Austin has been going out of town a lot for work these past few months. It's been super hard getting used to it all! When he starts packing our dogs get sick, it is so sad! Both of them just throw up the whole time he is gone, it sucks! He only left yesterday, but you don't realize how much you love them until they are gone... and he is only gone until Friday!!! Uhg. Life in the S-L-C isn't very fun without you Austin! ...back to the bachlorette life! 
(Austin and I in Arizona, Christmas 2005)
2 comments:
I totally know how you feel, eric had a business trip in feb for 4 days and i hated every mintue it was gone.
However the first kiss hwen he gets back is just like the first time you kissed. I LOVE IT!
How sad:( I know you posted this a while ago but I'm just getting time to read right now. I'm so happy that Terry doesn't have a job that he has to travel. But I'm not sure being a cop is that much better. by the way how is your brother
Post a Comment