
Buff guy...Have I mentioned how I just love to go "wheelin'"?
I do! We went twice this weekend, once on quads and again in our friends Jeeps! Both were just too much fun! I woosied out climbing rocks on the quads, but in the Jeeps we went up a trail that took us to the back side of snow bird! It was a blast and I can't wait to do it again!
Back side of SnowBird!
Back side of SnowBird!
3 comments:
That sounds like a ton of fun. I don't dare go wheelin' in Jeff's jeep, I'm so afraid that we'll crash or something.
Fun Jenny. I always get to scared when Terry takes me.and its not that often but I'm a big woosy pants.( I don't know if woosy is even a word:)
I didn't mean to laugh when you said you guys would help, we tottally want your help if your offering. We just feel bad calling you up and asking you to come work your butt off ya know. But anytime you guys aren't doing anything call us because chances are we are over at the house. Sunday was fun, its good to see you and Austin. Its been too long. And you better keep track of your hours you help us so we can help you guys in the future. Thanks Jenny.
Post a Comment