Friday, July 11, 2008

6 DAYS...and counting!

Anyone who doesn't already know this... knows now! NATE (Elder) HILDEBRAND will be home in 6 DAYS!!! My bigger-younger brother has been serving a mission in Hamburg, Germany for the past 2 years. My Mom and Alex got the oppertunity of a lifetime and they are in Germany with him right now! I am jealous, but very happy for them! I get to stay and house sit... water the lawn, get the mail, feed the dogs, BORING! While they get to travel and see things they have always dreamed about! Anyway... I just had to say how excited I am! I can't wait!

2 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

oh!! i bet you can 't wait to see him, i'm so happy for you jenny!

{Rollins Family} said...

oh!! i bet you can 't wait to see him, i'm so happy for you jenny!