Ok, so I saw this on a friends blog and of course had to try it for myself! You should see the ugly babies Austin and I could make! This was the most decent one of them all. Actually she is pretty cute! I had to try every picture of us I could get my hands on to see what they all looked like. Haha! It's pretty funny! You should all go try it, even if you already have kids!
What do you think about my little new baby rasbaby?MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?
4 comments:
OMG thats Nuts!!
How did you get a cuter baby than me?!?! I guess you just have all the good genes.
That cracks me up. I should try and see if we get any that acutally look like our kids.
I couldn't open the baby picture up, but am certain it is very cute!!! Will try to make your shoe party - I don't wear heels anymore because my balance is rubbish, but will try!
Post a Comment