Thursday, September 4, 2008

F-F-Freezin' Labor Day

Big surprise... guess what we did on our day off?
I know we are getting pretty predictable lately, but we have such a good time going new places and seeing what this little Jeep is made of! Monday we went out to Five Mile Pass, through Sunshine Canyon... don't be fooled by the name, it wasn't sunny and definitely wasn't warm.
Boys [heart] mud

On the ridge

Randy

Austin

The Jeep line

My turn... So, I wanted to have a picture with me in it, but then Austin talked me into really trying it, what a rush! I get why Austin likes this all so much! My rock crawl...



Thanks Haapala Fam and Friend... you always make it fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have peed my pants!!! Go you for daring to try it...let alone be in the jeep.

Kelseybob said...

Wow, I'm impressed. I would never in a million years have the guts to do that.

Sedge said...

Be careful!!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha it is always fun with you guys! i love it. we should plan to go out to little moab and camp out there before it gets to cold!!

Shelby and Mike Fenton said...

Hey guys! I'm so glad you found us! Now we can keep in touch! How have you two been?