Wednesday, June 18, 2008

While the Boys are away, the girls will play!

Lacie, Lacie, Lacie...
She always seems to amaze me! When I think of a person who has it all together she is the person who comes to mind! I don't think Lacie and I have ever had a silent moment when we get together! We have so much fun catching up on each others lives and everyone else we can think of! Ella was the center of our entertainment, making her "mean face"... Thanks for coming out with me Lacie and bringing cute little Ella!
I can't wait to do it again!
Lacie...Jen...Ella

3 comments:

THE COX FAMILY said...

Jenny you are way to sweet. I would like to think I have it all together but oh how I don't. Thaks for being such a good friend.

{Rollins Family} said...

looks like fun and sounds like fun! i wrote on laci's page too but nect time you 2 get together, Colter and i want to come. :)

RANDY WOOD said...

LACIE! Oh goodness... I love you girls. I haven't even seen you in person since graduation, just been digital friends via blogger and facebook since. You guys look so cute and I hope to see you soon. PS someone send me Lacie's email, cause I can't view her blog and she doesn't have facebook.

--Randy