What an adventure we had on Saturday! So... Nate comes home next month, so my mom wants to make the house nice before he gets back. One problem... the garage was full and all the Christmas decor got thrown into his room! Well, it was time to get that dang garage cleaned out! Thanks to Austin's dad who borrowed this fabulous "dump trailor" we got it done! 3 loads to the dump... 3!!! I didn't know we had been living with so much junk(sorry mom)! Now we can proceed...
2 comments:
thank heavens! it needed to be done! you are an awesome daughter to help your mom out like that! she's very blessed to have you :)
What a mess!! I can't believe how much stuff that you can store. I'd hate to see how many times I'd have to go to the dump after I cleaned up my basement. Laura's right...you are a sweet daughter and Tom's a sweet son.
Post a Comment