For my cute boyfriend...
What is his name?: Roland "Austin" Rasmussen
How long have you been together?: 4 years, minus 1 year in between.
How long did you date?: Still dating... waiting and waiting.
How old is he? 24, March 14th, 25!!!
Who eats more?: He does.
Who is taller: He is thank goodness!
Who said "I love you" first? I did. He wouldn't say it back for a while, but when he did, it was really nice!
Who can sing better? Uh... neither. He is more open to singing then I am. I just suck.
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject...
Who does the laundry? Well, I do my own, he has his mom do his still, so me.
Who pays the bills? I pay mine, he pays his.
Who sleeps on the right side? Uh, at nap time, he does.
Who mows the lawn? Both of us live in condos, so we don't have to deal with that, but I do own a lawn mower.
Who cooks dinner? I do most the time.
Who drives? I always make him...
Who is more stubborn?He is for sure!
Who kissed who first? He kissed me... I think.
Who asked who out first? He asked me out.
Who proposed? He will...
Who has more friends? I do... his are all too cool for him now or something, he used to be the one with all the friends.
Who is more sensitive? I am for sure!
Who has more siblings? I do.
Who wears the pants? He does...
3 comments:
ROLAND!!!!!!!!!!
I love your answers.
Hey we aren't to cool for Austin... we love Austin.
Post a Comment