Monday, February 11, 2008

My Quirks...

Thanks Teisa... ugh. Do to being tagged by Teisa, I have to revile my quirks! I hope people still like me after this! Haha!

1. I hate it when people touch my eyebrows, especially when people always rub them the wrong way... it gives me goosebumps even thinking about it!

2. I am very OCD... if you don't do something well enough, to my standards, I will do it.

3. I have to keep all of my fortune cookie fortunes... I feel it is bad luck if I don't.

4. I really dislike it when people say 'I'll call you' and never do... why the freak did you say you would call me if you aren't going to, it doesn't make me feel better if you say it!

5. I don't like it when shower curtains are open, no one wants to see your tub, unless it looks like it's out of a magazine and looks amazing.

6. I don't like it when people fight about getting thier picture taken, just freaking smile.

7. I hate it when people are late, this one is kind of a double standard for me... for some reason I feel like work doesn't count, as long as I am one of the first people at work, I don't mind that I am late, but if anyone is late to dinner, a party or even just hanging out, it bothers me. If you are one of those people, odds are, next time you will be the first one there, because I have started telling you a half hour earlier then it starts... SORRY! :)

8. Chain letters, especailly on Myspace! You will die if you don't forward this, I don't want to die... so I forward it! I feel guilty doing it, but I am not taking my chances!

9. People who pretend to be drunk.

10. People who are fake.

11. People who are unfaithful and think it's cool.

12. This kind of goes with #2, but I really don't like when people don't load the dishwasher the "right" way! Yes, there is a right and wrong way to load a dishwasher, I can train you if you'd like!

... I know there is a more, but this is why I don't like doing these, I confess more then I should.

*** I am tagging Lacie, Kelsey and Becca! Enjoy!***

4 comments:

Teisa Linscott said...

Very funny Jenny. Sorry about the tag but I really don't have very many friends with a blog sooooo your the lucky one. And I'm really sorry about being late to your last party, it really was Lances fault and I hate late people too so I really feel bad, ok. Now that I got that off my chest your blog is looking wonderful. See you soon.

laura said...

SO SORRY that i don't smile in pictures!!

Kelseybob said...

That totally made me laugh. I have a lot of the same quirks.

Becca said...

So what if my quirk is that I hate filling out surveys like that? I'll try to think of something...