Friday, April 8, 2011

...i swear!!!

There is not enough time in the day, there's never enough money for all the things you need to buy, the weather is never what you've planned for that day and life is never what you expect it will be!  
Oie!

Update on my life:
-Everything for the wedding is ready to go... mostly, I think?
-I am super nervous for bridal showers
-I have experienced too many dreams about the diamonds falling out of my ring
-I can't watch any wedding shows without tearing up
-My house is a wreck, all the time
-I do my best thinking as I am trying to fall asleep
-I am terrified to travel for our honeymoon (Caribbean cruise, wahoo!!)

On another note... 36 days and counting!  I have a feeling I am going to be a little preoccupied for the next few weeks, just a feeling...  

Oooo... also an update on my baby sis is prego and is due the end of May.. she is currently in the hospital being treated for high blood pressure and other complications.  If anyone is going to Boise in the next few weeks I want to hitch-hike a ride so I can visit her.  I am oblivious when it comes to pregnancy, I think I know what people are talking about, but I have to admit I have NO idea.  I just hope that everything gets better for her and baby Gavin.

2 comments:

laura said...

why are you 'super nervous' for your bridal showers?!?

can't wait for the BIG DAY!

Annie said...

that is exciting..you deserve it...it will be here before you know it..one month :)