Saturday, April 17, 2010

Moab Easter Jeep Safari

...it's about time I blogged about this don't ya think?

Well, it's over and we survived.  
Trails we did Fins & Things, Flat Iron Mesa & Steel Bender.  I was the groups photographer... I had fun snapping shots and playing with my new fish eye lens.  Here's a couple shots of our adventures...

 

Crawlin'

Austin, Jenny, Alex (Austin's little brother) & Amanda (Alex's girlfriend)



The whole gang


Austin and Cutie Preslie Jordan


On the passenger side of this was a cliff... I was a nervous nancy, that is why i was taking pictures.

One cute boy...


This is about all the driving I ended up doing...


Getting dirty...


... the hanging thing, the lower control arm which made the rest of the way back to camp miserable, not only because the way the Jeep handled.  We were ready to get home, it was a long day we were running on hardly any sleep because it was so windy and we were all on edge.  We had fun, but we were also glad to be home and get some sleep.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my word that looks fun, terrifying and expensive all in one!! How do the jeeps not just snap in half doing all of that cool stuff? I just drive to work and back and have a hard time keeping up with all of the car maintenance. How cool is it that you have such a big group? That's awesome!

Lyndsi said...

You guys are crazy! CA. RAZY. It looks like a ton of fun though. Glad you made it home to sleep indoors!

Lyndsi said...

You guys are crazy! CA. RAZY. It looks like a ton of fun though. Glad you made it home to sleep indoors!