is that ashley mcrae?? she was my old neighbor, random!!you can't post stuff like with that title, i was too excited for you...tell austin to get you a little bling already huh?!?! :)
Yeah for Nate!
That's exciting!!
Yay!! congratulations Nate! that's so exciting.
HOLY CRAP! I kind of hate you! (Not really). But I got so excited when I saw the title, thinking you and Austin were engaged! Not funny! :)
Congrats for Nate!!
how fun that you got to be a part of their engagement-rachel helped kevin out when he proposed and i loved that she was there. so excited for nathan and ashley!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
is that ashley mcrae?? she was my old neighbor, random!!
you can't post stuff like with that title, i was too excited for you...tell austin to get you a little bling already huh?!?! :)
Yeah for Nate!
That's exciting!!
Yay!! congratulations Nate! that's so exciting.
HOLY CRAP! I kind of hate you! (Not really). But I got so excited when I saw the title, thinking you and Austin were engaged! Not funny! :)
Congrats for Nate!!
how fun that you got to be a part of their engagement-rachel helped kevin out when he proposed and i loved that she was there. so excited for nathan and ashley!
Post a Comment