Monday, August 11, 2008

...more of my favorite things!


In case you don't already know... Austin sold his baby (his red Jeep)! BUT... last week he purchased his new baby! He bought a '98 Jeep Wrangler. He bought it so he could fulfil one of his favorite hobbies, Rock Crawling! It's not quite the rock crawler now since he has to drive it around, but that's the plan! Of course we had to go test it out... here are some pictures!

Getting started...

Muddy!



The Jeeping buddies! Red is Jessica's, Light Blue is Austin's and Dark Blue is Randy's!

2 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

he sold a jeep to turn around and buy another one, hahah. TOO FUNNY! BOYS!

Megan said...

I'm sure my husband would love it if I let him drive crazy in his Jeep. I'm so scared that something will happen to it and he won't be able to drive it anymore. It's his only transportation.