Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Miss, Jenny and... SANTA!!!

So... I had "Miss" from Friday afternoon to Sunday evening last weekend. We got to finally have our sleepover!!! We had so much fun, but you never realize how much work kids are until you have them, full time! I have to say the highlight of the weekend was the Christmas party we went to on Saturday! We sang Christmas carols, Rudolph the Red Nose Raindeer...

Austin got in trouble and had to wear a Santa hat too! Miss couldn't take her eyes off Santa...

As soon as Santa sat in his chair Miss jumped out of Austin's lap and ran for Santa. She flew at him, pretty much if he didn't catch her, she would have hit the floor. She was SO excited to see him!
What did she ask for???
"EVERYTHING!"

Santa brought her a Sleeping Beauty Barbie! She wouldn't let it go all night. She kept hugging and kissing the box! She is so cute!


I had such a blast with her! Can't wait to do it all again!
Thanks Tom and Laura!

1 comment:

laura said...

no, no... thank YOU!